HD EXPERT EXTREME Antifreeze/Coolant
A fortified formula with a long service life, Industry professionals trust Extreme to perform in the harshest off-road environments.
EXTENDED LIFE DIESEL - ENGINEERED FOR NEW COOLING SYSTEMS
- Nitrite & Molybdate rich OAT corrosion inhibitor package
- CAT EC-1 compatible
- 2-EHA, Silicate, Borate, Amine & Phosphate free
- Powered by ProShieldTM OAT Corrosion Defense - engineered for new cooling systems
- EXTREME Extended Life Diesel - recommended for use in heavy duty diesel applications where extended service interval & aluminum compatibility is required
- Compatible with, but does not necessarily need or require the addition of SCA or Coolant Extenders
- Up to 750,000 miles, 15,000 hours or 8 years
- For use in off-road, on-road truck, farm and marine engine applications
HD Expert EXTREME Antifreeze/Coolant is powered by ProShieldTM OAT Corrosion Defense system, a proprietary organic acid technology (OAT) corrosion inhibitor package with nitrite and molybdate. It is free of amines, borates, phosphates and silicates and DOES NOT contain any 2-EHA. It protects coolant system metals against rust and corrosion and provides excellent aluminum and wet sleeve liner cavitation protection. Designed for use in heavy duty diesel applications where extended service interval and aluminum compatibility is required and recommended for use in off-road, on-road truck, farm and marine engine applications including, but not limited to, Caterpillar, Cummins, Detroit Diesel/MTU, GM Heavy Truck, Freightliner, PACCAR and Volvo Mack.
GET MORE at HDEXPERT.COM