We look at every aspect when we blowmould our containers:
- Unique bottle footprint improves space utilization and visual impact on our customers’ shelves—a consumer-friendly package
- Sustainability – Structural angles support the load of a lightweight bottle
- Maximize pallet configuration to eliminate carton over-hang
- Improve trailer loading and weight
- Ensure accurate filling of each bottle at each site
- Maintain a consistent standard size for our labels and sleeves
We partner with expert industrial engineers and HDPE manufacturers to perform top load and drop tests, as well as ESCR (Environmental Stress Crack Resistance) tests to evaluate the effect of antifreeze and solvents on plastic containers. We follow up infield testing with cross country shipments to ensure the durability of the bottles in transit.
The biggest and boldest names across global markets trust their brands to us. With a custom design, “consumer-first” ethos, we offer our clients a wide range of packaging vessels to meet their needs.
Automated systems provide for extensive volume capacity, with master-pack configurations that align with store planograms and conform to distribution center requirements. We fully support the process by partnering with industrial experts to ensure these solutions are ‘fit for purpose’, easy to use and regulatory compliant in every market around the globe.
Our packaging capabilities make us more than an industry leader— we tailor our services to exceed our customer’s needs from design to delivery.